Odemis Flower Festival - Culture Tours
Flourishing flowers, one of Turkey's most important production centers, we are organizing this year's International flourishing Flower Festival will be held 23 times the daily tours.
At the 23rd International Bayındır Flower Festival, the booths decorated with beautiful flowers are a great visual feast, as well as street concerts, folk dances, shows and so on. You are invited to a wonderful weekend with events, Ödemiş Market and Birgi historical city trip.
Places to visit;
• Imam-i Birgivi Tomb
• Çakırağa Mansion
• Aydınoğlu Mehmet Bey Mosque
• Historical Birgi Houses
DID YOU KNOW THESE?
Saturday Market in Ödemiş District of İzmir is one of the biggest markets of this region. The Women's market section in the region attracts great attention, here handcrafted cloths such as lace, needlework, shuttle lace and cross stitch, hand-knitted cloths, such as loosening, stretching, and linen are sold.
• Another point that may attract the attention of those interested in milk and dairy products is the Cheese Market in Ödemiş, Izmir.
• Ödemiş Meatball is a taste that should be tasted.
Tour Date: Saturday, May 2, 2020
• 02:30 Departure from Fethiye Tuesday Market
• Please contact for information or reservation!
Our Passengers in Göcek, Dalaman, Ortaca, Köyceğiz, Akyaka and Muğla can also participate in our tour departing from Fethiye.
Information Is Included In The Price
Morning Breakfast - Guidance Service - Transportation by Luxury Vehicles